STOCK MARKET MADE EASY WORKSHOP
How about if someone could answer all of your questions about stock markets?
Do you like to MAKE MONEY SMARTLY?
Our Stock Market Made Easy workshop is specially designed for you.
28 – 29 JULY 2016
Orion Hotel, Braamfontein JOHANNESBURG
email: firstname.lastname@example.org to book your seat
Workshop fee: Only R980 per person
Are you an individual an independent investor or trader in search of relevant, reliable investment advice? Do you believe that the power is in your hands to make the best out of your hard earned money? Do you want to pave your own path to profits, but first you need to arm yourself with state-of-the-art tools, a powerful skill set, and an unequivocal understanding of the markets.
BENEFITS & OUTCOME
What you will learn
• Why invest on the Stock Market
• A simple plan to achieve financial success
• The JSE and how it works
• Listed companies
• Market basics
• How to buy and sell shares
• Introduction to fundamental analysis
• How to read and track the market
• Introduction to financial ratios
• Basic Investment principles
• Introduction to technical analysis
• Winning strategies
About the Workshop facilitator- Vivian Atud
Vivian is a fully qualified Economic and financial market expert. She is a regular media commentator on economic and financial market issues on most South African TV, radio and print media. She is a regular blogger on Media24. She holds an M.Com degree from Wits. Vivian is co-founder and Director at Atud and Associates Consulting. She consults and develop skills on, broad range of issues including financial markets, investing, economics, Small and Medium Size Enterprise Development, empowerment, and related issues in Africa, and has a wide range of skills and experience including:
• Over six years as analyst and senior economist.
• 8 years as facilitator and lecturer in the School of Economics and Business Sciences at various leading institutions in South Africa (university of the Witwatersrand, UNISA Task Academy, Damelin, and Balmoral College.
• Over 8 years’ experience in research and economic policy analysis,
• Two years as a senior consultant engaged in numerous research, project identification missions, mid-term and final evaluations on projects in Africa especially in the area of economic development and empowerment of communities through Small and Medium Size Enterprise Development.
• Excellent project manager experience and numerous consultancies as Team Member.
• Excellent research and report writing skills.
1. Membership of professional bodies and certifications: –
Local Economic Development (LED-SA),
Southern African Marketing Research Association (SAMRA)
Operations Research Society South Africa (ORSSA)
Institute of Financial Markets Certification
Financial Services Board Regulatory Examination for Key individual and Representatives