Global Economic Data Expected this Week
Monday 2 February
- Worldwide manufacturing PMI data are issued by Markit.
- Fourth quarter GDP numbers are released in Russia.
- Building permits data are issued by Eurostat for the currency bloc.
- In Brazil, trade data are out.
- Spending data are meanwhile issued by the Bureau of Economic Analysis in the US.
Tuesday 3 February
- A number of whole economy PMI surveys and the UK Construction PMI are released by Markit.
- Trade data are meanwhile released in Australia.
- The Reserve Bank of India and Reserve Bank of Australia announce their latest interest rate decision.
- Italy sees the release of consumer prices.
- Producer prices are issued for the eurozone and Canada.
- In the UK, Halifax publishes latest house price data.
- Industrial output numbers are out in Brazil.
- The US releases factory orders numbers for December.
Wednesday 4 February
- Worldwide services PMI results are released by Markit.
- M3 money supply information are published in India.
- Retail sales numbers are out for the euro area.
- The European Central Bank’s governing council meet, but no interest rate announcement is scheduled. The ECB also publishes its Economic Bulletin.
- Iceland’s Central Bank announces its latest interest rate decision.
- In the US, ADP employment data are issued.
Thursday 5 January
- The Eurozone Retail PMI and Germany Construction PMI results are published by Markit.
- In Australia, retail sales numbers and home sales data are issued, while business confidence data are released in South Africa.
- Factory orders figures are out in Germany.
- The Bank of England announces its latest monetary policy decision.
- Industrial import prices are released by Eurostat for the eurozone.
- Canada and the US release trade balance data, with the latter also seeing initial jobless claims numbers.
Friday 6 February
- The latest KPMG/REC Report on Jobs and global sector PMI data published by Markit.