WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The performance of your team is the only way to measure your own performance.
“To manage is to make happen, the things that need to happen, in a time frame and with high quality through other people” (Aggie DaSilva).
Most managers do not understand that their main goal is to coach their team to success, the moment they understand that, they have taken the first step to become good managers.
Dr Atud and Company WILL TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
People who are in management position and need to coach their team to success.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SEMINAR
YOU WILL UNDERSTAND:
- Who you are and what is your team profile.
- What you can do to build the right team, and manage them to success.
- What strengths and limitations you might have that affect your team performance.
- What motivates you and your team.
- What is your team’s limitations, and what to do about it.
- Your emotional intelligence, and how that impacts your team positive or negatively.
- How to become a good coach. Relationships dynamics.
- The need to change your own behavior to adapt to them.
- How to share with your team your success stories, so that they can look up to you as a role model.
For the Management Training Program email firstname.lastname@example.org